header-photo

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE

Hello folks!

This will be my first blog for the year 2009. So much has happened in 2008 and I will write my thoughts about it tomorrow in another blog.

But I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for 2008.

I want to thank those who gave gifts to me for Christmas 2008. It was very sweet to remember me and be part of your gift list for the Christmas season. I want you to know that I appreciate what you have given me: food, items and even financial gifts. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. These gifts are simple ways to show how you appreciate yours truly. It feels good in my soul and spirit to receive these with all humility. Whenever I receive gifts, I am deeply honored because someone took the time to remember me and thought about me. Some gave clothes and clothing accessories such as ties. I will be using them during services and during my business engagements. I hope you catch me wearing them to show my outmost appreciation. Those who gave food, I thank you .They have not just fed my stomach but my soul as well. For all these gifts, I say THANK YOU.

I want to thank those who believe in me in 2008. Yes. There are countless people who didn't give Rodney Garcia much of a chance n 2008. Peopel doubted my abilities and what I can put on the table. But as much as there are doubters, there are supporters. I want to THANK YOU for giving me opportunities, opening new doors of ministry and involvement in the community, for believing that I can do it and for being a friend when I needed it.  To you I say, THANK YOU.

I want to specifically thank some people and groups.

WORD FOR THE WORLD, its pastors and its attendees specifically the 8am Sunday Service congregation, workers, Gener8 group and various supporters - You have constantly opened yourself to me and have seen me grow. You have cheered me on especially during my dark period in 2008. I want to thank you for lending your encouragement and support to me and my family. For 2009, God will bless the works of our hands and he will take us to places we have not dreamed before.


The New.Media Ministry - We have laughed and cried together. We have dreamed and failed together. We have grown apart and have been brought together. Yet, through it all, your support was unwaivering. You are my family. We do not know what the future holds for us. But one thing is for sure, the bond between us will NEVER be broken.



Kidzone Church - Thank you for being an inspiration to me. Every time you hug me, it makes me feel good inside. I pray that I have been able to make your life better, teach you things that make you a better person and help you become closer to God. I miss you all.

I want to thank those who visit my websites, watch my videos, send me comments and support my causes. Every time I type, every time I shoot a video, every time I post a message, I always have you in mind. I always think if what I type, say or record will impact your life. Not that I am as significant as the world leaders or CEOS. But I believe that I can do my part to make your life a bit better. Thank you for letting me talk to your via YouTube. Thank you for watching my videos and listen to my opinions. I will continue to do these things knowing that I am speaking LIFE to you TODAY. To you I say, THANK YOU.

I want to thank the FACEBOOK community and the wonderful people I have met through Facebook. Peopele ranging from simple folk, celebrities, people of influence and even politicians. I thank you that you took the risk of adding me to your account. I thank you that you took the time to talk to an unknown fellow. I thank you that you trusted me to be your friend though we have not met personally. To my Facebook friends, I say THANK YOU.

To my wife, Aida, and my son, Rafael. 2008 has been a time of great trials for our family. Yet, it was an opportunity for us to be closer as a family. Aida - you have been a pillar of strength. Rafa - you are always an inspiration that pushes me to be a better father. Our family has faced tremendous odds. Still, we have passed them and learned from them. I love you both.

Finally, and with all of my heart, I want to THANK GOD for 2008. I want to thank Him for always having me in mind (as with all of us). God taught me many things in 2008. It was a testing of character and integrity. I learned so much and I carry all these lessons to 2009. I know that greater things are in store for me in 2009 and 2008 was my training session. Lord, you know my desires and dreams. Once again, I give them to you. Let your will be done in me. To my Saviour, Lord and Best Friend, Jesus, I say THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment