header-photo

I STAYED HOME, WATCHED AVIATOR AND WALKED MY DOG

I was suppose to go to work but I wasn't feeling good. My throat hurts. So I asked to stay at home...alone. Yup. Just me. Well, not really alone because I was with our dog CHULA (a toy poodle). I took time to sleep, hang our overdue laundry and watch some TV.

At last, I got to watch THE AVIATOR. It's a movie about rich tycoon Howard Hughes. He had all the money and the fame. Yet, behind it, he had traumas, fear of germs and was paranoid with almost everything. Imagine that. All the fame and money and you're not happy. You can't buy happiness and a good nights sleep. It's true that not everything can be bought.

I may want a lot of things but I don't need a lot of things. Most of the things I need, I have especially those that most people look for: peace of mind and security. Not because of my own efforts but because of my Saviour - Jesus Christ.

Later that night, I walked my dog for the first time. It was fun bringing him around the compound. She was walking quite fast and she was so thirsty when we got home.

Simple joys. Till next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment