header-photo

MY FIRST POST FOR 2007 (and other things I wanna say)

Happy New Year to all! I hope you had a great holiday. I've spent a great amount of my 2 week Christmas vacation with my family. Now, it's back to work.

I've decided to make some goals for this year which I hope to discuss here in the near future. But one of the things I would like to achieve is to faithfully blog.

I used to blog before but somehow life got a little busier. But one thing about blogging is that I get to release and relax my mind. Believe me. It needs some relaxing. But I'm hoping that this year, I will be able to blog often (hopefully everyday). I'll be typing in my exploits, events and milestones. I'm hoping also that people will read it.

I have a busy schedule ahead of me. I'll be preparing for the BIG TNW weeks ahead. After all the praying, preparation and promotion, the THURSDAY NIGHT WORSHIP of WORD FOR THE WORLD will push. It's going to be about six Thursdays packed with practical and life-changing teachings that we hope to share. If you are interested in coming, please visit wordfortheworld.com and take a look at the schedules.

2006 has been a great year for me. A lot of achievements both in ministry and in my personal life. I've grown in all areas of my life. I've realized things that matter most. I have seen things that I should let go and things that must remain in me. I'm looking forward to 2007. Amidst the predictions that it will be a bad year (as always predicted annually), it will be a great year for those who believe in Jesus Christ.

That's it for now. I'll be posting again tomorrow. Gotta catch some Zs.

Good night and God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment