header-photo

A WELCOMED SATURDAY

Today was a welcomed day. As I prepared for tomorrow's sermon and also prepared this website, I was able to relax a bit. I guess I couldn't relax that much because I do have a sermon tomorrow.

But I am excited to preach again tomorrow. It's been awhile. I'll be talking about FIGHT FOR YOUR PURPOSE - Round 2. It's a continuation of the sermon I did a few weeks back. I wasn't able to finish it so I thought it would be awesome to continue it tomorrow.

I'm preparing right now. I will be posting what happened to the sermon tomorrow. Right now, let me get back to preparing.

Also, have a look at the first test episode of THE ENCOURAGER. I plan to shoot a weekly 5-minute segment. Hope you guys like it. E-mail me what you think about it.

God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment