header-photo

TODAY MAKES ME 31

Today marks my 31th birthday.

I've been blessed to reach this far as some may have not. As much as other people dread to add another year in their life, I enjoy it. I know. I'm getting old. But that also means that I'm qualified to receive my 31th birthday blessings.

I am thankful for so many things. I have been blessed with a wonderful family, ministries that continue to grow and purpose to do what God wants me to do. I'm looking forward to another year of trials because I know God works through it.

In my next post, I will be sharing to you some new developments with my ministry at WORD FOR THE WORLD. Very exciting stuff.

I'm quite tired today. We went to SPLASH ISLAND to celebrate my birthday together with Aida, Rafa and our new yaya - REA. Good thing there wasn't much people. So we got to really enjoy the place. Around 2pm, it started to rain. And did it rain. Hope I don't catch a cold or something.

Aida will be leading worship this Sunday at the 8AM service. I'll be playing keyboards together with the BROADBAND (the band of the new.media ministry). Please pray for us.

Till next time, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment