header-photo

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Hello folks.

Tomorrow at the 8AM service, Aida will be leading praise and worship together with the BROADBAND (the band of the new.media ministry). As for me, my pastor duties will be put on hold for two hours. I'll be playing keyboards. It's also my first time to play in a worship service. The band is just a few months old but we hope we can help the people worship the Lord tomorrow.

Aida and I desire to lead people to worship. One thing I always tell the band: "Even if we are onstage, we are all worshipers. We should not put a force field around us and isolate ourselves from the congregation. All of us will worship the Lord."

I'm very excited with what will happen tomorrow. Hope you pray for us.

I'll be posting what happened tomorrow.

Until then, thanks again and God bless you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment