header-photo

BROADBAND BACK ONLINE

The new.media Broadband is back online after a two weeks of non-practice. It was a bit of a slow start as we tried to rummage through the chord sheets and playing dust. But somehow, we were able to get our groove back.

Playing music is one of my passions. I'm not an expert but I love playing music. Unfortunately, there are some people who cannot accept the fact that this pastor can play with a band (you know who you are). I believe that this is a gift God has given and I am planning to use it for God's glory. No one else.

I'm happy that my wife will be leading worship again. Aida has a gift and has the potential to be great in the ministry of worship. Though she may be my wife, her gift stands on its own. She has every right to be on stage not because she is my wife but because she is called to worship lead. The authority of God is upon her and there is no one that can stop her from fulfilling her purpose.

BROADBAND has given us ordinary mortals to become a vessel used by God to lead people in worship. We are excited about the 8AM and 10AM services on September 9. We are practicing hard and we hope that we will be used to usher the glory of God on that day.

To the BROADBAND, thank you for trusting me with the vision.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment