header-photo

EVAN ALMIGHTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY RODNEYGARCIA.COM

Yes. You are reading this correctly. I am writing this at 2AM simply because I watched together with my wife and two of my coolest colleagues in new.media the last full show of EVAN ALMIGHTY.

Folks! I am HIGHLY RECOMMENDING that you watch this movie. This movie will inspire you, encourage you, move you and remind you of God's love and concern for us. I cried of laughing at the jokes. I cried about the wonderful reminders of God (played by Morgan Freeman) on Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell). The movie is quite clean. Some little statements here and there but it is generally clean. You won't hear an S of F words.

Watching this film reminds me of so many things. It made me remember when I was running about from my calling 7 years ago and how difficult it was for me to let go of my own plans and let God's plans reign. The film reminded me of how God does want to have a relationship with us and how he's not a killjoy. I can go on and on about this film. But I don't want to write too much because I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet. I will write about this in a couple of days until the movie is out of circulation (at least in the Philippines).

WATCH THIS FILM then EMAIL ME (rodneygarcia@yahoo.com) about what you think. I'll put your comments here on the website with your name in a future post RE: EVAN ALMIGHTY.

As you can see, it morning. Noah..I mean.. Rodney needs to sleep.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment