header-photo

IRON MAN THE MOVIE ROCKS IT!!!


After all the delays, traffic and other circumstances, I was able to watch the IRON MAN movie with my family. It was also a good thing that it was a reserved-seat movie house and I got good seats. I was very excited because it was something I've waited for since I saw the trailer online. And believe me, it was all worth the wait.

I will not tell you about the story nor any scenes that can give away the movie. But I will tell you that watching the movie will give you a sense of adventure and excitement. When I sat down, I felt like a kid again (as if I didn't feel like one everyday). Was the trailer just a come on or does the movie really rock. Well, the movie rocks 100%. From the opening scene till the last, I was at the edge of my seat. I didn't even notice that two (2) hours already passed by. I was so enveloped with the drama and suspense.

Not only that, it felt like the comics I read as a kid jumped into the screen. It's not anymore a drawing or a cartoon. It was a "real-life" figure. It was IRON MAN. Martin Downey Jr. is Tony Stark. He breathe life into the character. He was Tony Stark. I just love how he made the character his own.

The movie will not disappoint the avid comic fans of IRON MAN. It did stick to the original plot of the story. If you have not read a single comic book about the hero, the movie will tell you how he started and more. Leaving the theater will make you an orientation on IRON MAN.

And that's what is good about the movie makers. They do know that IRON MAN has a loyal fan base. If they do something dastardly, then the internet will be flocked with "DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!" posts. So far, I haven't read them yet.

IRON MAN has a lot of lessons to learn: the importance of a second chance, the value of power, what to do when given the power to change the world..etc. I'm sure you will be able to get some lessons to learn in the film.

I'm sure you will agree with me on this. Now is the best time to really make this film. If it were done years ago, it will not give any justice. The movie will flop big time. But with the advances of CGI technology, IRON MAN truly is a work on art on film. They made him do stuff that we could not do years ago. Kudos to the film makers and the nameless and faceless people who tirelessly made the CGI work wonders. Good job guys!!!

Personally, we have not seen the last of IRON MAN. Just like Spider-man and Fantastic Four, we will see a franchise on this character. I can't wait to see the other characters on film.

Have you watched the film already? Tell me what you think. Post your COMMENTS here. Let me know what you think. I want to hear from you!!!

Enjoy the movie, folks! FIVE STARS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment