header-photo

I HAVE FINISHED THE EXAM. WHAT'S NEXT?

Hello folks!

I woke up at 5:30am, did my personal duties, went to Cavite and took the test. We were given 1 1/2 hours to finish 300 test questions about God, the church's history and other stuff. It was a mixture of multiple choice and matching type (letters).

I prepared hard for this exam. I tried memorizing, remembering and figuring out all the items that could appear on the test. Some of them appeared. Others were new to me.

Was I satisfied? Yes because I gave my all to this exam. Will I pass? I hope so. I will know the results by Thursday so please continue praying for me.

Now, I can move forward. I have some projects coming soon especially the new RODNEYGARCIA.COM.

Thanks and God bless!

1 comments:

jhunnelle said...

Congrats Ptr. Rodney:) I'm sure God will indeed use you mightily for HIS glory.

Post a Comment