header-photo

PRAISE GOD!!!I PASSED MY LICENSED EXAM.

Hello folks! After all the hours of studying, reading and prayer, God has given me favor!

I am happy to let you know that I passed my licensing exam. Because of this, I will be given the unique opportunity to officiate weddings . I thank God for giving me His great favor.

It's been quite an interesting three months. Lots of trials and tests. But I continue to stick with God for He is faithful. This is a belated Happy Birthday gift for me. Thank God I only have to take it one time.

Also, thank you for praying for me. I just want you to know that your prayers have helped me tremendously. Your e-mail have encouraged me as well. Thank you so much.

So now, I am looking forward to greater things for my life and ministry.

Thank you Lord. Thank you to those who support me. And God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment