header-photo

LEGACY PROJECT AND OTHER STUFF

Hello folks.

Finally, the Legacy project of Word for the World will be out in a few days. The Special Events committee has worked so hard to put this long overdue plan into reality. I took really dedicated and hard-working people to put this three-volume set together. It took a lot of prayers and determination. It was not an easy task. There were hesitations, distractions, altercations and decisions that we had to encounter. Plenty of sleepless nights and frustrating times for myself, my wife, the writing cast and the editing team as we checked and double-checked every typo and photo.

Personally, I'd say this is the best work I've done so far. I have designed brochures and posters in the past. This is my best work yet. I humbly say this. I have poured so much of myself into this project that it took away alot from me. This project literally stretched my creativity both in design and in writing. I have yet to get back to my form. Even writing this blog is taking me longer that it should.

On November 9, 2008, the Legacy Book will be launched at the WWCF 28th Anniversary at the PICC. This is for the Project Caleb fund which will be used for the purchase of our new WWCF church site. We hope you can support us.

Right now, I am preparing for the KIDZONE CHURCH worship service at the PICC Forum Tent on November 9. We're very excited about this. I'm excited just to be with the kids again and my KIDZONE coaches whom I have not worked with for the longest time.

Also, I'm getting myself ready to finish my rquirements for school. Yup. I'm in school. I'm working on my masters degree. And, yes, it does involve typing and making reports. Like I said, I'm still trying to get back into sync here. My brain kinda went haywire due to excess creativity. But God is good.

Again, please do support the Legacy project. I'll keep you posted for more in a days to come.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment