header-photo

MY NEW BIG TASK: WWCF TELEVISION CHANNEL

I have been given one of the biggest challenges so far in my life. I have been assigned to be part of a working team to lay the ground work for the Word for the World Television Channel.

It is a herculean task. But I am confident in my teammates and the ministries that are involved in this major project. It is in the impossible that we see God do the possible. Please do pray for me because so much needs to be done for this channel. I will update you all about this.

Personally, I am very excited. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it will be easy. I know it is not. But there is just something exciting when you think about starting something new for the church. I have always been a strong advocate of making things better. This is another avenue for me to be used by God to make things better.

Until then, God bless you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment