header-photo

PASTORS NEED ENCOURAGEMENT TOO

Just came back from Caliraya. I spent three days with the WWCF Local and International pastors. I am blessed with their obedience and how they have answered to God's calling.

Retreats are usually done to relax and just enjoy. This retreat was extra special for me because I get to spend some time with the pastors. I believe that pastors need to be encouraged and edified not just in material things but, more importantly, in words.

I have found the importance of encouragement in my own life and I have made it a personal mission.

I enjoyed spending time with my fellow pastors in these three days. Somehow, a new bond has been established.

I hope I become an encourager to them in any way I can be.

God bless you, my fellow workers in the Lord! May God be with you in all your efforts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment